Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Some photos to whet your appetite!

I have been in a frenzy of photo-organizing on Flickr this afternoon. Got everything at least separated into sets and got one set captioned: the pictures from the Louvre. I definitely recommend looking at the sets rather than the full stream unless you are a real masochist. I got the Louvre photos down to a reasonable number, 24. I make no similar promises re: Versailles.

Here's the link: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjGJ1CRK

Apologies for not embedding the photos--please enjoy them anyway! More to come tomorrow. I also just realized that a post I wrote earlier but hadn't published yet has disappeared and it's too late to resurrect it. Merde. Okay, remind me to tell you about the Marais and falafel tomorrow too.

À bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!
    Reminds me of the British Museum -- overwhelming!
    Saw the Rosetta Stone there; similar to your Code of Hammurabi experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be in London next weekend and will probably see the Rosetta Stone too!

      Delete